Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Writing Perseverance

My deal with Seth is that when he writes, I write.  You know teaching by example.  So now I have a commitment to blog.  And to do so almost daily at that!  I actually have always loved writing and it is one thing I have truly missed being a busy parent of four.  It was a joy to teach writing and I believe that every child I ever taught left my class at least not abhoring it.  Now, as usual, Seth is going to be my biggest challange!  He really REALLY dislikes writing!  Because of his vision problems it is HARD for him.  And I know and understand that. BUT still!  It's writing!  As his play therapist said recently, "While most of Seth's behaviors are normal for his age, we get to experiance them "on steroids""!  Yep, that is IT exactly.   So here's to the challange; Teaching Seth to LOVE writing! 

No comments: