Thursday, November 13, 2008

Patient When Expecting

I've been feeling a bit out of sorts lately. I think I finally realize why. I have decided that basically I am 9 months pregnant and will remain so until our girls arrive! It has just been the last month that I have felt this way, we've been back on "the list" since May, but I've been struggling to have patience in waiting for about a month now. I just feel that it will be soon and really hope I am right!!! We have been telling Seth that God is growing his little sisters in our hearts, just as some of his friends' Mommy's had baby's growing in their tummy's. It is true too, the girls have been growing in my heart and now my heart is so full of them I can hardly wait for them to arrive. Doesn't that sound like the ninth month of pregnancy? Please pray for us in our wait. Andy had a discussion with a person from our agency yesterday and evidently the system in general is slow and ALL referrals right now. Andy and I are searching to know if we need to go a different direction or just wait it out as is. We are so ready for more little ones, it's just a bit uncomfortable, we don't want to rush anything, but we're pregnant with love and desire for our little ones!!! Even with adoption you find yourself truly expecting.

No comments: