Monday, December 8, 2008

Hope

Faith, hope, and love. The greatest of these is love. For almost 24 hours our hope was raised that our baby girls would be arriving to us. Thursday night were driving to Lewisville for the weekend and received a call from our agency about 2 month old twin girls soon to be taken into custody. We turned around and headed home knowing that if they were to be placed with us it could be anytime that night. Soon we heard there was a hitch and then the wait began. It wasn't until noon the next day we heard their grandparents were taking them. I am thankful they are safe, but I was also disappointed they would not be mine. I had hoped! I do hope...
I have faith that when the time is right I will hold my daughters in my arms. I am reassured that God has called me to mother twin girls. God doesn't tease. He didn't dangle these babies before me Thur/Fri. God has a perfect plan for these 2 little ones & my two little ones, for me. I didn't loose out, it is not unfair, and it will not never happen. These are of course the thoughts we all have when disappointment darkens our door, but because of God's perfect plan, his promises, His love, instead of giving into the darkness we can stand in the light and hope!

No comments: